At Spherica Jewelry, we believe that giving back to local communities is one of the most important ways to make an impact. We are committed to supporting the communities we operate in, and we believe that the best way to do this is by investing directly in those communities.
We are passionate about supporting our local artists and creatives, and we believe that the global creator economy is powerful and has a lot of potential. We want to help people in our communities succeed in this economy, and we believe that we can be the value add that's needed.
At Spherica Jewelry, we are committed to making a positive impact in the communities we operate in. We believe that by investing directly in those communities, we can make a lasting difference.
Our signature philanthropic program designed to teach our young island dreamers how to design, create and sell their own jewelry, not just locally but also online. Succeeding as a young entrepreneur is a skill best learned from in the trenches hands-on mentorship, inside a nurturing group that supports and fosters growth that directly impacts the local economies.
This program set to launch in late 2022 will be offered at no cost to local Oahu and Barbados youth.
Project MPower teaches our young minds how to:
• Learn to design and make jewelry with basic skills
• Learn basic entrepreneurship skills
• Learn how to sell locally
• Set up their own online stores and even partner with small local businesses that can purchase or sell their creations
• Ongoing support & mentorship to help our young go-getters succeed!
• As part of our sustainability efforts, the gemstones, beads, and metals that don’t quite meet our quality standards for design are upcycled to be used for Project MPower. Spherica’s no-waste program, along with our expertise, time and training are joyously donated to support the Project MPower program!
Sign up for the waiting list now or to inquire about collaboration.
We will keep you informed of the program launch dates as we get closer
and everything you will need to know to enroll!